Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Quiet day in Williamstown - 05-NOV-2014

Opted not to do too much today.

I spent the morning reading to Lily (and getting her used to wearing her crash / reading helmet) and then around lunch time we headed in to Williamstown where we had a bite to eat in a cafe called Tick Tock before heading across to the park where Lily played for a while:



Afterwards we headed back to the car and drove to Coles, all the while looking out for a barbers shop.

Found a barbers on Ferguson Street and headed in for a quick trim.

All of ten minutes later I was back on the street with my hair nice & neat and after a quick check to make sure I still had two ears (it still scares me when a barber uses an open razor) we headed back to Coles to get the remaining ingredients we needed for dinner.

It always takes longer than expected in the supermarket but Coles had everything we needed and we headed back to Debbie's to get organised.

It was around 4pm when we got back and after a quick prep of the Lemon Chicken I had a well deserved beer (or two) using Ali's Sydney Swans glass which does a great job of freezing beers :-))

Dinner was great and after Lily went to bed (today she lasted till 7pm) we rounded off the evening with a couple of glasses of red wine and by watching We're the Millers (which was quite funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment